Gotu Kola Extract is a herbal extract used for anxiety, fatigue, psychiatric disorders, depression, Alzheimer's disease, and even improving memory and intelligence. Other uses of this Gotu Kola Extract include trauma, wound healing and circulation problems (venous insufficiency) including varicose veins, and blood clots in the legs. Best quality leaves are used for making Gotu Kola Extract as per the industrial prevailing standards and norms. We pack this in diverse quantity packaging to meet the demands of our delighted patrons.
Botanical name of Gotu Kola Extract- Centella asiatica
Active Ingredient-upto 50%Triterpenes
Other names-Brahma-Buti, Brahma-Manduki, Centellase, Centella asiatica, Centella Asiática, Centella Asiatique, Centella coriacea, Divya, Gota Kola, Hydrocotyle asiatica, Hydrocotyle Asiatique
Uses and benefits of Gotu kola:
- Gotu kola increase the hair growth.
- It is helpful in healing wounds, Stomach ulcers, stretch marks and treats skin conditions.
- It is an effective antidepressant and reduces stress and anxiety.
- It reduces problems with fluid retention, ankle swelling, blood clots and circulation in the body.
- Gotu kola uses to treat bacterial, viral as well as parasitic infections like as urinary tract infection (UTI), shingles, leprosy, cholera, dysentery, syphilis, the common coldinfluenza, H1N1 (swine) flu, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, and schistosomiasis.